WHAT IS HESDIA?
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are inviting you to participate in the international conference Health, Environment and Sustainable Development: Interdisciplinary Approach/ HESDIA 2022, organized by Kaunas University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania) in cooperation with University of Malaga (Spain).This is an international scientific event dedicated to scientific research and innovation of public health, biomedical sciences and social work. The conference focuses on the latest innovations found in underlying fundamental scientific principles to medicine and technology developments, scientific evaluation, and clinical and applied application.
The content of the HESDIA 2022 is multidisciplinary. The programme is complemented by three topics:
- Studies, Technologies and Sustainable development.
- Evidence-Based Practice in Health Care.
- Models of Innovative and Best Practices in Learning and Teaching.
The conference aim is to deliver stimulating content and lively debate around the latest advancements and discoveries in the public health, biomedicine and social sciences.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT HESDIA ?
HESDIA 2022 is one of the best opportunities for everyone from leading nurses, social workers, public health specialists, dental technologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, medical technologists and other health care specialists to come together to find out more about how science and good practice help us advance today.
HESDIA 2022 will be organized by combining in-person and online format.
HESDIA 2022 will:
- stimulate and provoke debate about public health, environment and sustainable development;
- promote dialogue on the role of science, practice and technology in health care and social work policy;
- show case for the evidence based practice and methods;
- interrogate the interplay between science and society and inspire public debate on science-related societal change.
HESDIA 2022 will be an opportunity to discuss the socio-cultural and economic implications and impacts of science from regional, national and European perspectives. This international perspective is particularly significant since, in the face of global challenges in the public health sector, science and evidence-based practice is increasingly considered an international collaborative endeavor.